Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Bloggiesta


Bloggiesta is one of those blogging events that I've seen, but never participated in, in this case mostly because I'm confused by the name and the sombrero. But, it does seem like a good idea, so I'll be joining in this time. Basically, it's a weekend (September 28 - 30) spent improving your blog. I haven't made my to do list yet, but it will include improving the links between posts on my blog, as well as adding Goodreads and Book Depository links to reviews.

If you can think of anything that could be improved on The Towering Pile, please let me know! Whether my blog looks funny in certain browsers, is hard to read in your feed reader, is missing some organisational thing that you would find useful, etc... I want to know about it!

Are you participating in Bloggiesta? What are your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment